Flight Control HD for iPad is enhanced with an abundance of more content & features. It is the proud recipient of a prestigious Apple Design Award for “improved game mechanics enabled by the large iPad screen”, and for being “a great example of innovative gameplay, outstanding use of Multi-Touch, and superb attention to detail”.
Most Multiplayer games are friend Vs. friend, & Flight Control HD offers an iPad exclusive “Versus” map. Flight Control multiplayer is co-operative, with friends working together to keep the chaos under control. Multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on the five original size maps will soon be joined by online multiplayer via Game Center. Players will be able to invite a friend, or choose to be automatically matched to a random player anywhere in the world. The update will also include Game Center achievements and leaderboards, as well as iOS 4.2 optimization including multitasking support – making it even easier to drop in and out of a game whenever you have a spare moment. Firemint hopes the update will be available when iOS 4.2 is released.
The new features will join the line-up of existing Flight Control HD features including:
- 8 single player maps of varying difficulty including 3 new larger HD maps, and 10 different aircraft types
- Local multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Share an iPad for co-operative local multiplayer via Multi-Touch
- iPad-exclusive competitive “versus” multiplayer mode on one iPad
- Aim for a new personal best or compete against your friends for high scores
- Very easy to learn, so anyone can play
If you’d like to learn more about Firemint and/or Flight Control, visit Firemint’s Media Site.
Are you going to purchase Flight Control HD for your iPad once Apple releases iOS 4.2? Do you think Firemint did the right thing by adding Multi-Player? Let us know in the comments!